Blu-Ray Authoring Service
Authoring is the step between creation of your video and manufacturing of finished discs. It involves combining materials such as a video, audio and graphics into a medium suitable for viewing on target devices (such as DVD/Blu-ray players and computers). Often, authoring involves creation of an interface or menu, allowing the user to navigate and access different titles easily and conveniently.
- Images and elements from your case wraps and disc label art in any of the following formats: PSD, EPS, PDF, PNG, TIF, JPEG
- Chapter Names and Time Codes (if applicable). A still image can be provided for static thumbnails.
- Names of any bonus content on disc (if applicable)
- Video Content
- QuickTime or AVI - Apple ProRes HQ, Avid DNX100, or Uncompressed (other formats may be acceptable)
- Audio Content
- Stereo (2.0) Audio should be included on the provided video file
- Additional audio tracks for 5.1 surround, commentary or alternate languages can be provided in the AIF or WAV format. Start of provided audio files must match first frame of provided video.
- 5.1 Audio must be provided as separate files for each channel clearly labeled (Left, Center, Right, Left Surround, Right Surround, and LFE).
- Subtitles & Closed Captions
- Subtitles can be provided as Text Based STL, SON, BDN, DoST, or XML from Final Cut Pro
- Closed captions can be provided as an .SCC file.